Brecon County Show
Hiring The Showground
BRECON BEACONS SHOWGROUND
A Fantastic Location in Stunning Surroundings.
The Brecknockshire showground is a very pleasant green field site situated in the historic town of Brecon and well placed within the heart of the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and Usk Valley panorama. Our 36 acres of prime land are ensconced by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which helps create a wonderful atmosphere at the location. The showground is both close to the amenities of Brecon town and the stunning backdrop of the Brecon Beacons. The site is within convenient reach of the M4 corridor the A40 and A470 and the drive to the same is most scenic.
The approximate travel times to Brecon are: From the Severn Bridge -
From Cardiff -
From Hereford -
From London -
The site is available to hire in its entirety or in part depending on your requirements.
- Our long experienced Show Directors and staff will be on hand to provide assistance in respect of your event management and planning.
- We provide very competitive rates for rental.
- With utility supplies of water and electric.
- Road infrastructures and Boundary demarcations
- Large Main ring area
- Large Parking areas.
- Proximity to River Usk, Brecon and Talybont canal, towpath, theatre and all other town amentities and attractions.
Recent and Previous events include:-
- Exmoor Pony Club Show
- A Wedding Marquee
- The Brecon and Borders Cob Horse Show
- The Brecon and Talybont Hunt Show
- Circus Mondao
- Motor Caravanners Club Day
All interest in our Showfield is welcomed.
Please feel free to discuss your requirements with our Secretary:
HBF Depot, Ffrwdgrech Industrial Estate, Llanfaes, Brecon -
Tel: 01874 611 881
Brecon County Show App